Saturday, March 21, 2015

Poster Art - Woot!


I've said before - it's not just what you can do but who you know. Well, this is a perfect example of that. I can kind of draw, I mean if you're looking for something kind of cartoony and computer generated I'm your go-to person. However, that kind of style does not fit The Lottery at all. We've got some uber talented people on campus, but they are so busy painting sets and things that poster work gets put on the back burner. However,  I happen to have two of the most talented artists you will ever meet as my own children (and no, I'm not saying that because they are my kids, I'm saying that because they are remarkably talented people). Case in point...this is the poster that my amazingly talented older daughter designed for my upcoming show. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment